“Digital marketing professional, responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company's product online,
utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing, search engine optimization,
google AdWords, domain optimization among others.”
Social Media Marketing : developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube and Instagram.
• Website Administration/SEO: Create and update website data and project related information, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results through SEO on page, off page and rich content.
• Digital Advertising : Sponsored online advertising (Google Ad word, Google Display Networks, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc) paid for by the business to achieve objective.
• Mobile Marketing : Includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
• Email Campaign: Design and implement email campaigns and , identify target audience, lead generation, and Analyze performance
• Affiliate Marketing : The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile:
Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies including SEO, mobile, social media, Email, SMS, What s App, development of blogs and forums and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Administer and update regularly the Company website including project update, construction update, contact information, contribute to company blogs.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)