Manage all social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, ...) from content creation to implementation and reporting to engage constantly with our targeted audience.
• Arrange, in coordination with creative design team, all the designs and printed material including cover photos for Facebook and posters to be used in different marketing activities.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take Interact.
• Pro-actively monitor trends in both personal and commercial use of social media; stay up to date on usage rules and best practices, and experiment with social media tools, applications, and campaigns.
• Identify and create programs and promotions that are consistent with the companys objectives to engage the audience within the social media and community space.
• Manage reporting to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
• Perform daily duties including online advocacy, influencer outreach, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, executing online promotions, etc.
• Continuously make improvements by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting based on that information.
• Keep well informed about what is going on in the fast-changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and which new measurement tools are being used.
• Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Create and optimize the companys pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the companys social content.
• Collaborate with other departments (content development, creative design, etc.) to be up to date with the latest products and features we provide.
Industry Type :
Travel / Tourism
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing