• Maximize online traffic, retention and conversions through multi-channel seasonal content marketing and implementation of latest SEO best practice reporting on ROI.
• Increase online transactions by implementing e-commerce best practice and delivering exceptional user experiences.
• Content strategy develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity (right channels, right time) in line with brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message in line with business objectives.
• Campaigns plan, implement and report on seasonal campaigns which are measurable, on message and in line with brand guidelines, budgets and business objectives.
• Budgets: propose, allocate and manage annual marketing budgets reporting on ROI and delivering the flexibility to meet business needs.
• Use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement. Liaise closely with Sales Manager to ensure optimum timing and compilation of results. Use data to drive suggestions for product development.
• Responsible for all direct mail campaigns " design brief and photo specification
• Responsible for managing and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives.
• Advertising - plan, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives.
• Create campaigns for app installs and conversions on paid ad networks like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Google Adwords
• Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow main KPIs
• Analyzing the data and users feedback and documenting it in a report.
• Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, app, etc...
• Responsible for compelling and writing creative as well as original content with titles, headings and descriptions
• Content is produced based on research and brainstorming
• Creating copyright content
• Working on keyword densities to ensure higher rankings
• Proofreading, editing and checking of errors in the articles & Incorporating the keywords into articles as titles
• Formatting the keywords into the content to enable that is easily picked up by search engines
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
• Creating an excel sheet that contains all relevant information of the written content.
• Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible way for the relevant audience and is consistent in terms of the tone of voice, style and key messaging for all channels
• Optimize online content to help improve user engagement.
• Help manage the content publishing schedule to ensure a steady flow of new and/or re-purposed content is delivered across our main digital channels.
• Use all the available tools to update the English and Arabic data relevant to the Hotels description.
• Double check on the online website the reflection of the inserted content and the appearance will meet the business need is the required to enhance the company s merit.
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong collaborative and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of SEO and semantic SEO & familiar with SEO techniques
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords.
• Good knowledge of social media and digital marketing
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
• Strong background in writing or content writing is necessary, preferably with a degree from English universities.
• Ability to manage workload and changing demands
• A keen eye for detail & A can-do and flexible approach
• Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, WordPress and PowerPoint
• Travel & Hotels background is an advantage
• A very good user of Microsoft Package (Word, Excel & PPT)
• Proven experience in Content, SEO & Social Media is a Must