Position at Hill Knowlton Strategies
Do you love football and want to work alongside the biggest league in the region? Do you have a deep passion for developing creative content that engages, inspires and motivates audiences?
H K Strategies Middle East - Sport Entertainment
H K Strategies sits at the very heart of one of the most exciting and groundbreaking transformations in the history of sport and entertainment. As a result, we are developing a newsroom hub to bring together world-class talents from creative and communication agencies, journalism, content and publishing, graphics design, videography production, data insights and media buying.
Currently our work sees us manage an unrivalled portfolio of global brands, prestigious international events and high-profile federations with global ambitions. Everything from the promoting the region s strongest football league to the world, selling-out world championship events, promoting Olympic athletes, introducing futuristic motorsport series, all the way through to managing headline music festivals.
You will be tasked to deliver best in class social media content for our football client in the Middle East.
You will have the ability to take key fan insights and turn them into creative and impactful ideas across the world of social media, to ensure an always on approach to communicating with fans.
We want to grow and share the passion of the league, in the region and across the world.
You will help plan and implementing a digital and social strategy that increases frequency, engagement and sentiment.
The role will see the candidate being at the heart of the client s in-house digital and social team; acting as a trusted digital lead and support to help transform their social media activity.
Managers at H K are role models for their teams and a trusted consultant in running client activities as well as developing partnerships with government authorities, sports, event companies and organizing bodies.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
• Act as the day-to-day client social media lead, ensuring content creation is best in class and publishing is delivered in the correct way to ensure it reaches the intended fans
• Help provide strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel for senior clients to improve output
• Develop standards, systems and best practices for community management, content creation, distribution, and reactive content and creative ideas common to the unpredictable nature of sport
• Work with designers and producers to build creative concepts both for day-to-day posting and large hero campaigns
• Contribute to the establishment of a framework and process to evaluate the value of our work for clients; driving successful metrics across key channels, (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and other relevant/emerging platforms).
• Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solution of complex problems
• Display strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and inherent curiosity about emerging platforms
• Understanding of social media buying and how it complements organic content
• Understanding of wider digital ecosystem and how it can impact social media success
• Exemplify the company s ethics, vision and values in daily work
• Build on your emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Independently, assume a greater level of responsibility and accountability for client relationships, driving your practice area with revenue targets
• Create and drive initiatives to strengthen skills and culture of practice area/office through training and/or office responsibilities
• Take a lead role on strategic consultancy services such as media training, messaging, strategy development, flight school and crisis preparation/handling
• University degree
• 5 years agency experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven presentation and planning capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Bilingual is an asset
The position of Digital Social Media Manager (Football) will be based in the Middle East, depending whether the client opportunity exists on the ground. Benefits include;
• Saudi Residency Visa
• Life insurance with medical insurance plan
• 23 days annual holidays allocated on a pro rata basis
• One annual flight to your home country to the value of 3000 AED
• Competitive salary package paid out at the end of each month in arrears
• One-way economy class ticket assistance to ship over personal belongings