The King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Medina is a new, 300-bed tertiary specialist hospital located in Medina , Saudi Arabia .
When this brand new hospital opens at the start of 2020, it will be the newest campus of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, whose other sites are in Riyadh and Jeddah .
• Medical Degree
• Current, active medical license in: the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Fellowship training in breast surgery
• National Board Certification in Surgery from the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Consultant after national board certification
• Minimum five years of current administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Service in a tertiary setting in the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand in the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Tax-free income
• Married-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Education allowance for up to four eligible dependents
• Professional leave and allowance
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.