• Ensure that AUM (Assets under Management) and fee income targets for the Elite Banking UAE segment are fulfilled in line with agreed budgets. Take ownership of Asset Under Management (AUM) & revenue deliverables with accountability shared with Head of Elite and Products & Services team.
• Proactively engage with team leaders, relationship managers and support staff in the provision of investments and banca related training and development.
• Work very closely with the Investments & Proposition team to deliver suitable investment solutions for, and build traction with, the Elite teams. Keeping fully engaged with Investments and Proposition team in relation to products and solutions to be launched/introduced and its dissemination to coverage teams
• Support relationship teams with client engagement and proposals as and when deemed appropriate.
• Plan, coordinate and execute regular training programmes with key stakeholders and product providers on products, processes, documentation, sales, risk management, amongst others as appropriately determined by Head of Elite Banking, and Head of Investments & Proposition.
• Provide market intelligence relating to the products distribution landscape with a view to ensuring competitive positioning of FAB s products suite.
• Drive a robust risk management culture by ensuring proper product / client suitability via consistent risk profiling.
• Bachelor s degree in business (finance, marketing), liberal arts (economics) a plus. Other degree qualifications may be considered.
• 5-7 years of experience in investment solutions across select asset classes.
• Excellent understanding of asset classes, underlying investments and investment views.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Considerable exposure to client sales and service. Experience in marketing, sales, sales management and service quality roles