• Develop the strategic plan and identify and adopt the main objectives of the department and the annual operational plans of its departments in line with the policy and directions of the department and its strategic plan.
• Oversee the preparation and follow-up of the implementation of the annual budget of the Department, including the annual needs of the financial, human and technical resources necessary to achieve its annual plan. Ensuring their compatibility with specific strategic objectives and action plans, rationalizing expenditures, improving financial performance and optimizing the use of human resources in the Department.
• Participate in the preparation of policies, procedures and executive regulations related to the management of charitable projects inside and outside the State and in coordination with the relevant authorities.
• Supervising the preparation of the annual plan for charitable projects inside and outside the country and in coordination with the relevant authorities.
• Supervising the identification and approval of countries that propose the establishment of external charitable projects and those who propose cooperation with them in coordination with the relevant authorities.
• Supervise the identification of the needs of the state of charitable projects in coordination with the bodies, foundations, charities and other relevant bodies.
• Supervise the establishment, management and implementation of charitable projects and follow-up projects implemented by the Department within and outside the State, through the application of regulations, regulations and general directions.
• Supervise the identification of the needs of charitable projects inside and outside the country in coordination with the management of charitable institutions and relevant departments in the Department.
• Supervising the implementation of relief campaigns established by charities, foundations and charities both inside and outside the country, and follow-up charitable projects implemented by them outside the state, and coordination with the relevant authorities.
• Oversee and follow-up the bodies, foundations and charities in the implementation of relief campaigns and charitable projects abroad in the countries and cooperating bodies that have been adopted and ensure that their needs are met in coordination with the relevant authorities, and issue periodic reports on this.
• Ensure and ensure the building of effective partnerships with local and international institutions working in the field of relief and assistance and charitable projects, and connect with them in support of charitable work in coordination with the management of charitable institutions.
• Supervise the preparation of mechanisms for raising funds and donations during crises in order to ensure the smooth flow of movement and response to events, and ensure the delivery of aid to the affected areas in coordination with the internal and external bodies related.
• Supervising the procedures for collecting and analyzing information and statistics related to charitable projects carried out by the Department inside and outside the country, preparing a database for them, updating them, keeping them, ensuring their quality and providing them to the competent government agencies, and the researchers and the concerned upon request.
• Master 3 years experience in the field of specialization
• University qualification 5 years experience in the field of specialization
• University qualification 8 years experience