• The Director, L&D serves as an internal subject matter expert in the areas of organizational analysis/diagnosis, design, development, implementation, delivery and review of a comprehensive suite of solutions. The selected candidate will understand the critical/integral role of learning and organizational development and have the functional/technical capabilities to ensure execution of highly effective programs in the areas of talent management, organizational change, team building, employee engagement, and leadership development for professionals, management and executives.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Plays a critical role in implementing learning and organizational development and talent management initiatives within the organization.
• Lead the implementation, monitoring and ongoing maintenance/enhancement of L&D employee opinion surveys action steps
Implement leadership and management development initiatives such as succession planning, talent management, development of high potential employees, etc.
• Develop/Refine competency model within the organization to support the growth and development of employees at all levels and across all functions.
Identify, design, develop and deliver learning aligned with the organizational strategy to provide developmental opportunities at all levels of the organization and to drive business success.
• Identify training needs and ensures the effective implementation, communication and maintenance of programs to address identified needs; develop a training curriculum to address skill gaps.
• Recommend, negotiate and maintains training vendor contracts and ensures relationships are managed in a cost-effective manner and evaluates the quality of all services and costs on an on-going basis.
• Foster the culture around performance management already established by the business and ensure training/coaching conducted that supports performance management systems and culture.
• Collaborate accordingly with other groups to ensure overall business adoption of various L&OD processes.
• Maintain strong relationships with key business leaders to ensure acceptance and business relevance of key L&OD processes and programs.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing