Responsible in achieving the Brand and Hotel positioning objectives locally and internationally through Public Relations and Promotion activities.
• Assists the Director of Marketing in the development of Public Relations and Promotion plans and in budget preparation.
• Represents and promotes the hotel by maintaining constant contact with the media, local community, the customer base and Four Seasons offices.
• Supervisors the Public Relations department to ensure all daily tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
• To protect the correct image and positioning of the hotel and Brand by meeting corporate standards in all collateral and advertising material.
• To develop and follow through in public relations activities and be responsible for the production of promotional materials, press kits and arrange press and media coverage.
• Leadership skills and knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
• Knowledge in e-commerce, mass communication, creative graphic design, innovative copy writing, and editing.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Hotel s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all hotel marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
• Ensure articulation of Hotel s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the hotel, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all hotel publications.
• Coordinate media interest in the hotel and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Act as the hotel s representative with the media.
• Coordinate the appearance of all hotel print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
• Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
• Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
• Ensure that the hotel regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
• Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
• Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives.
• Develop short-term and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
• It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the important areas of responsibility.
To summarize, it is not the intention of this Job Description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of your position. It is essential that all associates are committed to their jobs and the success of the enterprise and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of jobs and duties throughout the hotel.
More than 3 years