The Director, Quality Operations is responsible for Strategic management of quality operations within the area in-line with corporate and regional strategy and the Subject matter expert for quality management.
• Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
• Focal point, together with Area QHSES Assurance Manager, for maintenance of standards and process certifications.
• Assesses and advises Senior Management on quality decisions.
• Provide a management level liaison with customers for process and performance quality improvements.
• Oversight of on and offshore quality operations and support functions.
• Responsible for planning, developing, and directing quality assurance policies and programs in-line with the corporate initiatives, whilst demonstrating Taking the Lead .
• Develop and implement key performance indictors to facilitate measurement, evaluation and improvement of the processes and systems.
• Resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other functions.
• Support customer satisfaction feedback process to understand strengths limitations and improvement areas.
• Support vendor performance improvement.
• Champion continual improvement efforts to establish effective processes and systems.
• Participate in management reviews to determine suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Management System.
• Ensure adequate resources including personnel, processes and equipment are available within function to support operational requirements.
• Establish, monitor & control departmental forecasting including budget, manpower planning, CAPEX & R&D expenditures, in proportion to level of activity.
• Provide inputs on the review, maintenance and updates for the Management System elements as requested by corporate.
• Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
• Total 20 years of experience with at least 10 years in Quality Assurance
• Bachelor s degree in Mechanical, Structural, Electrical or equivalent.
• Lead QMS Auditor, ASQ Member, Sig Sigma Certification.
• Master s Degree in Business or Quality Management desirable