Please note this role requires native Arabic speaking candidates only.
Responsibility to generate new business. To follow up for all potential projects in the company and to ensure that the projects produce the required deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. Furthermore to maintain and manage technical aspects of the Division.
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Taking care of Overall charge and control of all developments, processes and issues and Business activities of the company.
• To recruit, train and develop a Management Team
• Develop annual operating budget and business plan / strategy for the company and get it approved by Chairman
• Develops potential projects follow-up strategy, based on Group policy, nature or market, cost and markup factors.
• Developing and implementing long term relationships with all clients.
• Establishing and implementing Marketing strategy.
• Meeting Clients and giving presentations for promoting and developing company business.
• Bidding and identifying other contracting scope (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, and Operation & Maintenance), joint venture with potential companies.
• Generation of Enquiry, Business Development in the Oil & Gas field, Industrial services Projects in GCC and other countries.
• Complete Technical as well as Commercial preparation of Government / Private proposals.
• Coordination with other Departments and Suppliers of source components
• Attending Pre Bid, Tender Opening and Post Bid Meetings / Kick of meetings, Discussion with Client/ Consultant Tendering and estimation.
• Update the registration in all oil and gas companies based in Abu Dhabi and other Emirates.
• Update the pre-qualification in all oil and gas sectors and with the main contractors
• Identify the main contractor, and keep updating timely to have an enquiry whenever they get a contract.
• Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process with Demand Planning
• Conduct Market Surveys and competitor studies
• To produce the annual sales plan related to sales plan to ensure the objectives are obtained.
• To recommend and co-ordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing the business volume.
• To submit the sales progress report for every month for our information and to record the developments.
• Overall responsibility of P & L Account of all business activities of the company.
• Overall responsibility of core Project Management.
• Tracking monthly revenue V s Profit
• Scheduling and organizing preventive maintenance of all the company equipment s.
• Looking over project cost s and other parameters for all the Company operation works.
• Organizing team of Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Sub-contractors through all phases for proper execution of Project
• Plan, schedule and budget all technical work in a cost effective way. Establish and maintain good communication skills with Clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Liaise with project legal counsel in establishing terms and conditions for each contract package, based on company standards. Evaluate all comments and reservations during tendering and establish the final contract conditions for signature.
• Work with Project Managers on issues of contract management during execution: help resolve changes, conflicts and other contractual issues.
• Project Management Project Planning, Scheduling, Optimizing the Schedule, Compressing, Organizing, Resource Planning & Management, Resource Leveling, Cost Analysis & Management, Master & Sub Project Management, Project Monitoring & Control.
• No one is allowed to appoint other than the chairman, his Excellency Sheikh Hamed Bin Khadem Al Hamed. Therefore, prior approval is required for any appointment or termination.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Initiate procurement process, negotiate and arrange materials, machinery and consumables
• Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Preparation of material specifications, reviewing technical specification and oversee field activities including inspection and problem resolution.
• Site supervision, manages the people under him by setting individual targets, developing, motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal
• Plan, monitor and supervise activities and other related technical matters.
• Responsible for planning, controlling and coordinate the work of subordinates, manning levels and project budget to ensure that the implementation is as per the projected plan.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.