No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller | DOMASCO | Doha, Qatar . You will be controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by Sales/IHF teams, or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
The main duties within the role include the following:
• Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures, which includes data entry through Share Drive, System software and Excel.
• Ensure Document Management is according to established procedures and standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
• Maintain and file the hard copy of documents in the company standard format.
• Ensure all documents are correctly identified and filed/stored.
• Ensure accessibility, traceability and accuracy of documents.
• Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required
• Communicate and liaise with Sales /IHF Teams,
• Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with sales / IHF team.
• Produce internal and external over-due reports
• Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with Sales/IHF team
• Other relevant duties/tasks as directed by Credit Manager/collection Managers and IHF Team.
To be successful in winning this role, the following are the prerequisites:
• B.Com /MBA major in Finance
• 2 years experience in document controlling, credit analysis preferred
• Knowledge of advanced user MS-Office and Document Management Systems
• Ability to keep records and prepare reports.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients and vendors
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Data Entry / Operations / Back Office Processing