We are currently recruiting a Document Controller for Eni Iraq, based in Basra. The duties of the role will be to be responsible for the support to the activity performed within the Contract & Procurement Unit and to the Global Contract & Procurement Manager.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To support the Contract & Procurement Manager and the Department Manager, if so required.
• To assist the Contracts & Procurement Unit according to requirements and procurement related needs.
• To manage the communications channel concerning the general procurement activity.
• Being member of the C&P Team.
• To store hard copies, electronic copies and CDs of all procurement related documents, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
• To allocate and control the document numbering system.
• To work with precision to ensure electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
• To respond in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from department personnel.
• Accurately updates information as required
• Proactively acts within the department to supply the day-to-day support.
• Rotational/ Temporary
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Knowledge and experience of Oil and Gas Industry (Market & Business) is desirable.
• Full competency with MS Office.
• Knowledge of communication processes and relevant tools.
• Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is a preferential condition.
• Minimum 1-year experience in oil and gas projects is desirable.
• Minimum 1-year experience of contracts and procurement area is desirable.
• Educated to degree level (preferable Engineering, Economics or Legal) is desirable.
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you will receive a comprehensive rewards package, which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Build the future of energy