We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
• 3+ Years of work experience as Documents Control
• Hold at least a Bachelor degree
• Required to possess good communications, influencing & negotiating skills and fluent command of written and spoken English (Subject for interview).
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Make files numbering and archiving of all Digitized SCM Documents in a standard format; the scanning shall be done in PDF format, A4 or A3 sizes and scanning quality shall be in high resolution.
• Segregate, file, scan and rename documents as per agreed standards.
• Coordinate with Company s supply chain personnel to obtain the related documents for scanning and archiving.
• Make registers and logs of Supply Chain documents for controls
• Track supplier s performance through engagement with the proponent and the suppliers. This including conducting meetings when necessary, help the proponent to solve any issue with the suppliers (service delivery, disputed amount, start the service, etc)
• Provide compliance and process management in accordance to client Supply Chain Management procedures.
• Assist the Supply Chain team in executing any assigned tasks by the supervisor. This may include assisting in the preparation of sourcing plans and tender packages, request for quotation, preparing technical and commercial evaluation format, issuance of the purchase order, allocation of requisitions, assist in expediting activities, etc
Package: Good Salary + accommodation, visa, joining air ticket, annual air ticket, medical insurance, life insurance.
Location: Muscat, Oman