Tigerspike Dubai is looking for .NET Full Stack Engineers who are excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators creating digital products. You will have the opportunity to research, design, implement, and deliver software for some very well-known clients and global brand names.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a fast growing office in a global company, with lots of opportunities to contribute, collaborate and grow.
As a Tigerspike Software Engineer, you will also be involved in the entire SDLC process, contributing your ideas and shaping multiple projects as they progress.
If you re developing amazing web solutions using the latest technologies and design principles then we d like to talk to you. We re looking for the best individuals who offer the right mix of skills and behaviours to join our growing global family.
We want people who love being involved in challenging and innovative work. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to other Web Engineers.
• Critique software designs and architectures.
• Peer review colleagues code identifying areas for improvement.
• Provide development task breakdowns for effort estimation.
• Client requirements gathering and analysis.
• Follow defined development best practice including:
• Commenting code.
• Documenting code.
• Contributing to development wikis.
• Using source control.
• Review test plans.
• Contribute to the software design processes including:
• Whiteboard sessions.
• Engaging our UI, UX, QA, Technical, and PM teams.
• Delivering quality software to project deadlines when it really counts.
Ideal candidates can say they have the following experience:
• Proven experience as a .NET Full Stack engineer delivering solutions utilizing design and architectural patterns
• Technical capabilities:
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
• HTML5, CSS3 and ES6
• Unit Testing
• Delivering projects utilizing the Agile framework
• Excellent troubleshooting, communication and consultation skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• .NET Core, Containerization, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification and DevOps practices
• React, Angular or Vue
• W3C A and AA compliance code.
Personal and Behavioural
• Ability to manage time effectively and meet commitments
• Demonstrates the values enshrined in the Tigerspike Way
• Is widely trusted and is seen as an approachable, direct, honest and truthful individual, presenting the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner
• Self-aware and transparent.
• Embraces feedback and admits mistakes
• Has keen eye for detail in own and other's work, including documentation
• Works collaboratively and relates well to all kinds of people and builds and maintains constructive and effective relationships
• An effective listener, well-developed emotional intelligence
• Driven to learn and seek continual improvement
• Effective and accurate, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
Clients & Users:
• UX colleagues
• UI Designers
• Project Managers
• Product Owners
• Business Analysts
• No budget responsibility but commercially aware of project resource
• Single or multiple client projects with global reach
• Minimal travel
Tigerspike is a digital products company improving people s lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates Airlines, American Express, Kaiser Permanente, Westfield, Telstra, 7-Eleven, New Look, Service NSW & DIRECTV.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 9 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
• Great team culture we all regularly go out for drinks, dinners, shisha afternoons; every Thursday team lunches are together; the guys are sharpening their football skills on every Sunday afternoon; every last Thursday of the month is Team Day with competitions & team building activities
• In addition to the standard public holidays, Tigerspike offers all employees 25 days vacation per year + an extra day for your birthday
• Work from home option
• Worldwide medical and dental plans to fit your needs
• Professional and personal development budget
• Opportunity to work in other global office locations such as Sydney, London, Singapore, San Francisco, Tokyo, NY and Melbourne.