Position: .Net Developer (Software Engineer)
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Kodsmith Infospica is a growing digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. As a preferred technology partner, supported by dependable investment in Digital solutions; and steady commitment to client success, Kodsmith Infospica’s comprehensive stack of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients accomplish and exceed their business objectives.
Kodsmith Infospica is famed for its unique solutions aiding existing businesses in their legacy transformation, catalyzing business expansion and growth through innovative digital transformation. We invite applications from Software Engineers with exceptional skills in ASP.Net MVC to deliver our mission.
* Creation and implementation of responsive web applications with an emphasis on clean and efficient code with seamless usability and performance. Write non-blocking code.
* Creation of modules, components, Web API controllers, C# middle tier services and unit tests that meet defined functional requirements in an Agile development environment.
* Implementation of designs delivered by UI/ UX team in terms of web API, front-end animations, CSS, and conforming HTML.
* Work in tandem with a high functioning team along with dedicated front-end developers, other full-stack developers and business process analysts.
* Offer Documentation Support for creating various project related documents.
* Professional, accurate communication.
* Deep knowledge of OOD, software patterns and AngularJS practices based on practical experience.
* Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
* Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
* Client side validation with responsive feedback.
* Experience with creating infrastructure serving the front-end application and assets.
* Working knowledge of continuous integration (CI) processes and practices.
* Working knowledge of code repositories, branching and merging.
* Write comprehensive unit tests.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in ASP.Net MVC (web application projects)
* Experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, WebAPI development.
* Experience in consumption other Restful APIs and WebServices.
* Experience in integration to other systems like CRM, ERP etc. a plus.
* Working knowledge of the Material UI framework is useful.
* Good command of English Language.
* Excellent communication skills including project documentation.