• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• 5+ Years Experience.
• University Degree in computer science.
• Web Development, Object Oriented, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net.
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT.
• BI Knowledge, Data Warehouse, OLAP, Power BI.
• Excellent English Speaking and writing.