Control all operational activities related to drilling, workover, well completion carried out by contractors/services companies on assigned rig includes directing the proper implementation of various operational programs.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Propose and execute amendments to approved programs in response to changing operational parameters.
• Ensure all operations on the rig site and camp area are carried out in accordance with pertinent contract provisions consistent with HSE policies, rules and regulations.
• Monitor all supply activities of Company materials and equipment to ensure economic and cost effective utilization.
• Prepare the drilling/workover morning report summarizing all rig activities in the previous 24 hours including cost details of such activities.
• Oversee the execution of all operational programs on assigned rig covering drilling, workover, well completion and related activities carried out by contractors and/or service companies.
• Monitor and control the activities of service company personnel involved in the provision of technical services/operations covering, wireline logging, fishing, running and pulling, tubing, running completions, acidizing, cementing, directional drilling, production testing, sampling and coring.
• Supervise supply activities related to materials and equipment on assigned rig.
• Participate in the mobilization and demonstration of rigs, includes receiving well location from field operations personnel and handing over to contractor, overseeing site preparation and rig move to ensure safety of Company facilities, ensure safe plugging of well, sound fitting of Christmas tree accessories, level and fence of well site operations.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Department / Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with the ADNOC Onshore/ ADNOC HSE procedure requirements
• Report all incident and occupational illness to line supervisor.
• If aware of any unsafe practice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation, immediately consult their Line supervisor.
• Carryout the emergency responsibilities in line with the respective roles as per the emergency organization
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Diploma in Engineering.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 5 years of experience.