Recruitment Divisional Manager Accountancy & Finance
25,000 35,000 AED
• Do you have previous experience in the Accountant and Finance sector?
• Are you based in the UAE or locating to relocate to the region?
Permanent People are looking for a Divisional Manager on behalf of a market leading recruitment firm based in the heart of Dubai.
Established, our client is one of the fasted growing specialist Recruitment Agencies in the region and have become established within their core business, which is Banking and Finance, Technology and Emiratisation .
With an increased demand, our client is focusing on Emiratisation into the Financial Sectors across all seven Emirates.
Your role as a Divisional Manager will require you to set up a new Accountancy and Finance division. For this division you ll be expected recruit and build a team of consultants in conjunction with growing and managing your own portfolio of clients.
Strong business development skills are essential, and knowledge of the sector will be key. If this knowledge has been in the region, that would be advantageous, however our client is open to considering an experienced recruiter who is looking to relocate.
The Divisional Manager will set the professional and corporate tone, therefore strong leadership standards and man management will be integral. There is full support from an L&D team, and the role will receive the full support of an experienced Management team.
Additional recruitment consultants will also fall under your remit, giving you the opportunity to earn bonus from the team, on a quarterly and annual basis.
On that note, the commission structure has recently been remodelled to suit and incentivise an incoming, experienced recruiter specifically with this role in mind.
This is an exciting and challenging position which would suit an experienced, dedicated and energetic recruiter.
• To be successful in this role you ll have at least 6 years recruitment experience in accountancy finance and have proven history of business development/billings.
• You must be seeking the challenge of building and managing client portfolio with a genuine appetite to be a top performing leader.
• Ability to demonstrate professional standards, business development, drive and credibility with clients is essential for this position.
Please not that a background of working in a sales-based recruitment agency is absolutely vital for this vacancy.
Please contact Paul Reid for more information on this opportunity in Dubai: Paul@permanentpeople.co.uk +44 (0) 7523 075164