At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
There s no one else like us. Wyndham Hotel Group is the world s largest and most diverse hotel business, with a global portfolio of more than 8,000 hotels and over 697,600 rooms in 77 countries. We re a hospitality powerhouse, with 19 iconic brands united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business,Wyndham Rewards.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world s largest and most diverse hotel company, encompassing approximately 8,000 hotels and 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. From the award-winning upscale offerings of its namesake Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand, to the distinctly familiar properties of its globally recognized Dolce, Ramada , Days Inn , Super 8 ,TRYP by Wyndham and Howard Johnson brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests, owners and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
You will be responsible for managing the reception team and perform Duty manager shifts as required based on business demand.
Overseeing the daily operation through set processes, ensure that proactive action is taken to ensure the needs of all guests are met and that additional measures are taken to create lasting experiences. Drive high standards and Quality and employee engagement activities with the help of all front line team members. The scope includes maximizing revenue through Upselling program impacting profitability, managing costs and productivity.
In the Role of Duty Manager, you will be responsible to work closely with Peer team members and supervise all Direct Reports, & build synergies.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
• Able to support the Front Office team including Front Office, Telephone Operators,Guest Relations (Club Lounge) and Bell desk.nbsp
• Demonstrated experience in a resort/hotel environment in a similar role essential
• Advanced organisational, time management and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Competent in computer systems (Microsoft Office suite) and anbspstrong knowledge of Opera is an advantage
• Ability to lead the team by example, displaying immaculate presentation standards
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet business deadlines
• Be a representative of the brand s 'Count on me' service culture.