Proven track record of strong, professional online business experience, preferably in running e-commerce business
• Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
• Highly developed leadership skills and commercial acumen
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high standards of quality and accuracy coupled with a desire to do things compliantly, but creatively, in order to optimize customer and partners satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for the web, technology, startups, etc..
• Financial and commercial acumen demonstrated by experience of major budget / P&L responsibility
• Strong client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization
• Strong account management discipline, processes and structure/staffing, to enable and encourage continued growth
• Service orientation: having experience in service, delivery and customer focus in an organization that gets things done, through matrix resources; Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed environment
• Demonstrated successes in project delivery
• Passion, drive, confidence and commitment
• Finally, this is a Senior role in a Matrix Global company, the successful individual must have the relevant experience and skills to operate in such a complex environment.
Measure of Success:
• Key online business metrics net sales, PCON, service levels, market share (online and in market)
• Traffic and conversion rates
• Target market share for direct to consumer and online partner sales by category
• Etailers Vendor status/evaluations
• Recognized e-expert by internal & external partners