Economics Teacher Dubai, UAE
Job Reference: ECO-DXB-08
Job Start Date: 1 September 2019
Position Type: Contract
Sector: Secondary (age 11-18)
Location: Dubai, UAE, MIDDLE EAST, Overseas - outside UK
About the job
JOB TITLE Economics Teacher , Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an experienced Economics Teacher , on behalf of a KHDA rated Good international school in Dubai, UAE.
The school is a British International IB Secondary School with a very supportive and successful department and British members of SLT. The student body comprises of many nationalities with a large number of both expatriate and local Arab families.
The Economics Teacher position is open to teachers with at least two years teaching experience in British or IB schools, with preference given to those with IBDP experience.
The school is located in the heart of the popular Emirate of Dubai, close to many of the popular tourist landmarks and just a short drive from the international airport.
• Location Dubai, UAE
• Position Economics Teacher
• Type of work Economics Teacher
• Contract or position start date August 2019
• Duration / Likely Duration 2 years
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) July 2021
• Full time/part time Full time
• Minimum rate of pay Minimum 2200 3400 per month tax-free DOE
• Remuneration accommodation/housing allowance, medical insurance, visa, annual flights, free school place
• Hours 7:30 am 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience as an Economics Teacher
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
• Must possess experience teaching at KS4/5 level (MYP/DP).
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team