As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking an Education Account Associate.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• The essential responsibilities of the ISEE are to work directly over the telephone with customers to capture leads, progress into sales opportunities, and convert into revenue.
• Actively sell the Education Public Schedule and participate in the schedule creation activities.
Core competencies are :
• Be a Trusted Advisor and "Talk Business"
• Establish powerful relationships
• Orchestrate activities in my territory
• Sell/organize sales of the complete portfolio
• To Achieve Our Vision (Innovation)
Drive Education Services and Education SW sales
• Provide customers with accurate and timely information on SAP services products that effectively meets their needs.
• Effectively execute prospecting efforts to maximize coverage within the assigned territory and discovering leads and opportunities through direct and indirect prospecting, leveraging Marketing /Demand Generation teams and internal network.
• Provide forecast for deals to the ISM. Ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
• Partner with Field team to co-sell opportunities above threshold or hand-over above threshold opportunities as required.
• Follow and comply with local price list, VSOE and approval process and operational procedures.
• Actively sell the Public Schedule and give regular and consistent feedback for the Schedule creation and enhancement
• Provide forecast for deals to the ISM.
• Ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
• Work collaboratively with MU or regional sales director to handle complex opportunity and where field resources are required
Territory and Account Planning
• Will be part of a Teamed approach for account and territory planning.
• Define his/her coverage strategy and actions plan during territory / account planning activity.
• Support the overall Territory Planning for the assigned customer base in collaboration with relevant units (marketing, field sales, operations, etc.).
• Objectives will be agreed in line with the MU territory plans focusing on nurturing key account buyer relationships; farming installed base and driving product-specific initiatives into installed selective customer space
• Will assume generalist or specialist role depending on mapping of accounts.
• Generalist : manages accounts territory coverage; Specialist: manages smaller opportunities with specific Education offering
• Drive focus on revenue opportunity within a large number of accounts through segmentation of key opportunity groups.
Pipeline Generation and Execution
• Will focus on sweet spot sales plays Education Products/Services / Targeted campaigns / Small transactions
• Develop Opportunities by structuring and qualifying discovered leads, creating and managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure.
• Ensure that all activities in the selling cycle are relevant, professional and contribute to the success of the sale
• Provide insight on campaign efficiency and feedback to marketing
• Evaluate new SAP solution offerings on an ongoing basis and recommend as appropriate to create additional levels of value in new opportunities
Proactive Self Development
• On top of on-the job coaching as provided by ISM, the ISE Education should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions (negotiation, communication, solution/industry expertise, competitive insight, etc.) as aligned and jointly prioritized with ISM
• Use SAP Career Success Center, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
• Identify sales opportunities within SAP install base customers
• Work with field and inside sales resources and/or partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions and key accounts as required
• Work with the operations team to ensure as needed to improve Inside Sales processes
• Build collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP and customer and partner organization which support the objectives of the Inside Sales.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience preferred in Inside Sales environment, and quota carrying roles, respectively Demand Generation
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Knowledge of ERP market, industry or specialized product (BA, etc) required
• Business level English: advanced
• Business level local language: Fluent
None, solid experience on virtual teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
• Bachelor equivalent: yes
• Master equivalent: yes, preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :