Urgently Required for ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN for Abu Dhabi
Diploma in Electrical / Industrial Trade Certification in Electrical (02 years) from a recognized institution
Minimum two (2) years in power plant, and experience in combined cycle power plant is added advantage
Electrical Maintenance, Combined Cycle Power Plant, Desalination, Safety
Role & Responsibility:-
1. Provide technical services to maintain, overhaul or repair assigned electrical equipment such as MV/LV motors and feeders, MV/LV switchboards, synchronous generators, control panels, emergency diesel generators, transformers, battery banks & chargers and other associated equipment with Gas turbines, Steam turbines, HRSG, Desalination plants etc.
2. Practical experience of maintaining motor operated valve actuators and associated equipment.
3. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem of electrical equipment.
4. Perform physically demanding tasks, such as laying conduit, cables and moving and lifting heavy objects.
5. Trouble shooting of lighting circuits.
6. Perform troubleshooting activities as necessary to determine failure conditions and rectifies the defects found.
7. Follow Method Statement Work Instruction and Procedures.
8. Supports the 24-hour operation by being regularly available for call-out at short notice.
1,800.00 (basic: 700.00, food allowance: 450, performance incentive: 650.00) (For 6 working days 8 hours a day, additional work requirement will be paid Overtime)
Interested Can share CV & Documents