- Supervises and coordinates all electrical, instrumentation and telecommunication, HVAC systems, fire and gas systems maintenance and engineering activities in the plant.
- Participates in the preparation and implementation of maintenance programmes, reviews modification and new project proposals, examines equipment performance and provides recommendations to enhance maintainability.
- Ensures that all maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently. Reviews Statement of Requirements (SOR) specifications of new major, minor projects and in-house projects and organises active participation of key personnel in pre-commissioning/commissioning activities.
- Plays a key role in failure analysis, troubleshooting and turning solutions into lasting results.
- B.Sc. in Electrical, Instrument/Control Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years™ experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of including 4 years in a senior supervisory position.
- Very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Computer literate.