, Posted on March 21, 2018
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
• Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
• Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
• Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
• Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
• Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
• Ad-hoc duties as specified by the senior’s.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• B Tech / B.E / M tech /M.E in Electrical Engieering
• 5-8 years experience in Electrical Field.
• Electrical Systems, Electrical Troubleshooting, Electrical Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
• Competent with computer software such as, ETAP, Intools, AutoCAD, Solid Modeling, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Complex Problem Solving
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Time Management
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC
Interserve is one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. Interserve is based in
the UK and is in the FTSE 250 index. It has revenue of £1.9 billion and a workforce of nearly 50,000 people worldwide.
EPC for the Oil and Gas and industrial companies - The unit builds and undertakes EPC jobs for Onshore and Offshore projects such as MOPU ( mobile offshore production units), Jackets, Topsides,Storage tanks, Terminals, Modules for FPSO’s , Shutdowns etc. Offshore related projects being built at Abu Dhabi and onshore related projects being handled at Fujairah.
Fabrication and Technical Services: Operating out of facilities in Abu Dhabi (Adyard) and Fujairah (Nico International Hydrospace), the fabrication business is engaged in construction of Topside, Module, pressure vessels, Piping & Structural works & Technical Services is Supply of Skilled and unskilled manpower to other companies.
Maintenance Services & Workshops: for the Oil and Gas sector – Headquartered in Abu Dhabi (Adyard), the maintenance services unit provides Vales Shop, Machine shop, Pump Shop, Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and support services to the oil and gas, and other related industries.
Rig Repair: Operating out of facilities in Abu Dhabi (Adyard), the rig maintenance, repair, and service business is engaged in offshore and onshore construction across the UAE, and for global clients in the oil and gas, utilities and ports industries
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job