1) Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
2) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
3) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
4) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
5) Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
6) Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
7) Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
8) Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
9) Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
10) Investigate and test vendors' and competitors' products.
11) Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
12) Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
13) Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Qualification: Master degree
Experience: 2-5 years of Exprience