ITALCONSULT Spa, established in Rome in 1957, is a leading Italian Engineering Consultant Firm, ranked in the TOP100 World Engineering Consultant ENR Index; The Company acts as global player in the field of Civil Infrastructure Projects, in particular in the Gulf Area, where the company has settled since 60 years.
In order to attend a Mega-Project in Saudi Arabia, we are currently looking for:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER SAUDI ARABIA
The Electrical will be responsible for ensuring that all Electrical designs, drawing and specifications are reviewed and correct prior to and during construction. Produce technical documentation, reviewing all electrical technical documentation, prepared by the contractors, for projects and preparing and implementing electrical engineering work plans in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget. In particular, his main tasks will be:
• Ensuring that all technical designs and specifications from contractors are reviewed and in alignment with the client s specific requirements, to include High Voltage and Medium Voltage;
• Effectively communicate and co-ordinate between all Electric team members and all other disciplines, to ensure mutual awareness of requirements and sharing of information and common resources;
• Review and approve the shop drawings, Material Submittals with respect to the project Specification and Standards of practice submitted by contractors;
• Review responsibilities to subject matter experts as necessary. Coordinate, review, and consolidate all electrical review comments;
• Endorse all electrical deliverables produced by the contractors;
• Review, provide inputs/comments on other discipline drawings and documents;
• Respond to technical queries during the Contractor tender periods. Review and Input during the tender evaluation for the selection of Contractors;
• Active participation in the various design reviews, workshops and optimization studies;
• Provide clarifications, technical inputs for the Contractor queries & requests;
• Provide review and inputs to resolve the technical issues, and change orders raised by the Contractor;
• Review Contractor s material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advise the Technical Manager on the appropriateness of the proposals;
• Ensure the application of correct standards in the design and development of project deliverable;
• Attending testing, start-up and commissioning by contractors of all electrical systems;
• Ensure effective communication and co-ordination with other peers, all disciplines, Section Chief and project management team;
• Forecast trends anticipate potential problems and difficulties meeting milestones or budget;
• Respond to all site requests and clarifications in accordance to project procedures;
• Assures the contractor s Design and Material Deliverables are as per project requirements;
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized unviersity.
• Minimum 10 years of total professional experience since the Graduation Year.
• Experience in Hospital/Healthcare Electrical Design Projects is MANDATORY.
• Previous professional experience in Saudi Arabia or any GCC country in preferred.
• Proficient in English Language.
The contractual and Economic Details will be directly discuss during the Job Interview.