The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their Sharjah, UAE office:
Electrical & Instrumentation Service Manager/Coordinator
• Planning, delivery and installation of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control equipment and systems for land based, marine and offshore projects. This is a demanding role that will combine both office and project based activities.
• To operate from Sharjah/Dubai as may be deemed necessary to service company clients and to operate to the company QMS as laid out in the manual
• To estimate and prepare a quotation for the specified Ships & Land based inquiries
• On award of contract, to arrange necessary labour and purchase materials to carry out the contract to the clients satisfaction and time frame
• To manage the contract on site, and in conjunction with other managers, to the satisfaction pf the client and to observe the relevant health and safety regulations in force at the time
• Assist after-sales service, provision of technical support and competence development
• Ensure internal QA and relevant reporting practices are managed at all times to maintain service standards, quality, cost and customer relationships
• From time to time you will be set other objectives as defined by senior management with the objective of growth for the division
• You will be required to manage the contracts on site for extended periods and to supervise the progress of the installation to conform to the current regulations
• Organise and plan use of resources
• Be conversant with P+ID s & instrument data sheets
• On completion of the contract, progress final payments and sign off sheets for customer satisfaction
• Experience: 5 + years
• Graduate in any stream (Electrical and Instrumentation is a plus)
• Excellent communication skills with both employees and clients
• Good organisation skills
• Good standard of attention to detail
This position is based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and therefore only UAE based candidates need to apply.
Attractive salary package will be available to the selected candidate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectations, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be submitted quoting a reference number in the subject line EI#HR009