My client is one of the leading industrial services companies in the Gulf and thy’re the providers of high-quality industrial services, with extensive knowledge and experience.
• Carries good knowledge in industrial electrical installations
• Capable of trouble shooting in electrical machineries, motor controcenters, level controllers
• Good knowledge in Pumps, Motors, Transformers and MCC controlpanels in Pumping station and Treatment plants
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring,equipment’s using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, usintest equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown andcorrect the problem.
• Sufficient knowledge in design and modify control panel wiring accordingto site requirement.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identifhazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensurcompliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment coulbe hazardous.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring,equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters anvoltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Capable to use Microsoft excel and sufficient computer skills.
• Proper reporting to project engineer and managers with technical points
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience in Construction or O&M in STP, ETP & TTP
• Diploma or work certificate in piping and shipyards