POWER/ENERGY & UTILITIES
Job Description and Qualification:
• Electrical Technician is responsible for the day-to day operation of plants.
• Repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, Generators, Motors, Switch-gears and Inter-locking systems in a PLC-controlled environment
• Responsible for doing Preventive maintenance Task allocated for respective areas.
• standards as set forth by department managers, maintains effective communication with all supervisors and workers,
• Enforces safety and EHS, and carry out duties with all safety standards.
• Must be knowledgeable of manufacturing practices. Must be an excellent communicator and good listener. Treat others with Honesty, dignity, respect and encourage teamwork.
• Bachelor Degree of Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering with a 5 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment or Diploma of Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering with a 7 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment.
• Well-versed in reading and interpreting electrical diagrams and had worked with S5/S7 PLC and SCADA
• Possess sufficient knowledge in the use of electrical tools and instruments. Experience in the calibration of instruments is an advantage.
• Should have worked in continuous running plant