- Carries out the skilled installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of high and low voltage equipment and associated systems such as generators, motors, transformers, uninterrupted power systems (UPS), rectifiers, batteries, desalinators, switch gears, fire fighting systems, control panels and substations.
- Completion of Technical Secondary (12 Years) education followed by 1 year
- Diploma in Electrical equipment maintenance.
- 5 Years™ experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of high and low voltage power equipment, associated controls, motor starters and plant electrical distribution system, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Fair knowledge of English language.
- Job Grade Level: 10