- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Manage the design & redesign processes required to complete the design of new electrical
- Prepares regular reports on progress and requirements for labor, materials, machinery and equipment at
the construction site.
- Liaise with the concerned Foreman to ensure that all labor, materials and equipment are available when
required & make purchase orders for that.
- Prepare Request for Inspection (RFI) and liaise with P.M. Engineer.
system , CCTV , MATV )
- Oversee and manage electrical works( Medium voltage , Low voltage , Calculation loads , Earthing and
- Lightining Protection system , Cables , Fire Alarm system , Telephone and Communication system , Public
- Address system , Access Control system , CCTV , MATV ) involving the design, construction, maintenance,
inspection, testing, certification and repair .
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Perform and check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to check accuracy of quantities in the
- Monitors Subcontractor & Vendors' work schedule , work quality and prepare invoices & Orders to pay.
- Assist in the evaluation and assessment of Subcontractors , Suppliers and Materials.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services