Objective: Al Saqer integrated Systems currently has an opening for a Security System Technician specializing in CCTV. The role will include installing, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of products and services
ordered for structures under construction, prior to and after placement of walls/ceilings as well as existing
structures for Surveillance Systems; Access Control Systems and other related Systems. The successful
candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in the security industry and reporting to supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Physical installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of CCTV and access control systems including the required infrastructure, equipment, and programming of devices as per standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of both analog and IP CCTV systems to include DVRs, NVRs.
• Pulling and termination different forms of industry cabling including cat6, fiber, and coaxial cables.
• Knowledge of access control theory and different types of door hardware including maglocks & strikes.
• Mounting panels, field devices, computers, power supplies, programming, set up, and testing
• Flexibility to be on call during working and non working hours for urgent requests as required.
• Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
• Ensure the appropriate safety equipment is worn by site personnel at all times.Ensure that relevant information is communicated to the supervisor or Project Manager enabling them to effectively carry out their functions.