• This is a physician position and is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of illnesses for patients within the Endocrinology specialty at CCAD. This position treats patients directly and/or may make referrals to different members of the health care professional team at CCAD.
• Experience requirements are set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi and CCAD bylaws.
• For details on the Professional Qualification Requirements set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi, please view the full document at http://www.haad.ae/HAAD/tabid/927/Default.aspx.
• Please Note: According to CCAD bylaws, only physicians with qualifications from the following Tier II counties will be considered for Consultant Physician opportunities: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
• Ability to speak and write English is required; ability to speak and write Arabic is preferred.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is located on Al Maryah Island, the heart of Abu Dhabi's new central business district. It shares the island with a hotel, stock exchange, and office buildings. Access to the island is by multiple bridges to the mainland. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a unique and unparalleled extension of the Cleveland Clinic model of care, providing a spectrum of specialty services that are designed to cater to the healthcare needs of Abu Dhabi and the region. One of the objectives of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is to address the needs of patients currently traveling abroad for treatment. Like its counterpart in the United States, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a physician-led medical facility, served by Western-trained, North American board-certified (or equivalent) physicians. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi offers the most advanced tertiary medical services in the region through a comprehensive range of specialties and subspecialties. Local and international patients are cared for in an environment that combines excellent amenities and service standards with the highest quality patient care and superior clinical outcomes. The hospital is designed to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities, and to utilize advanced technologies in surgery, imaging, telemedicine, and electronic medical records.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is one of a number of initiatives led by Mubadala Healthcare.
For information about Mubadala Healthcare, click here.
Estimated Service Area