Support And Analysis Engineering (SAE) Engineer assume complete engineering responsibility for assigned company proposals, project, investigations, aircraft & components reliability program and/other activities under the guidance of the workplace supervisor. Operate within cross-functional teams (engineering, maintenance, quality, logistics, etc.) to achieve overall program objectives. Satisfy all sections and customer requirements including customer satisfaction, cost, quality and safety.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Provide engineering assistance, technical expertise and guidance to the entire aircraft maintenance, servicing, inspection process, components and system reliability, function and sustainment of aircraft structure and related components and also procurements activities.
2. Develop new/update existing maintenance procedures, guidance, repair schemes, instructions and local modifications in accordance with company procedures.
3. Provide technical support in regard of manufacture s bulletins, service letters and modifications analysis/review.
4. Prepare technical reports and documentation necessary to satisfy customer and maintenance program requirements, including proposal, procedures, reports and correspondences, etc.
5. Perform Root Cause Analysis, life cycles asset and provide trending analysis on quality issues and perform metrics. Calculates aircraft reliability performance parameters, such as, Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Unscheduled Removals (MTBUR) from reliability databases.
6. Investigate PQDR; MEC; Oil Analysis Discrepancy Recommendation Feedback; other technical report (GOR; SOR; etc.) and determinate root cause, gather and analyze data and implement corrective action to reduce or eliminate cause.
7. Coordinate and participates in elements of investigation regarding customers complaints.
8. Actively participate in definition of the maintenance requirements, justification of acceptance limits to assure compliance with requirements.
9. Review procurements documents for flow down and inclusion of quality requirements and also provide direction in implementing incoming inspection plan, inspection and test acceptance criteria, and resolve nonconformance.
10. Maintain technical liaison with customer OEM s, suppliers, contractors, test laboratories and other functional groups through effective teamwork and communication.
11. Provide technical support to maintenance and workshop regarding CPC and OAP programs
12. Perform other miscellaneous duties related to area of experience as assigned by upper management.
13. Assist management in development of standard operating procedures; internal techniques and perform other miscellaneous duties related to area of experience as assigned by upper management.
Desired Candidate Profile
minimum of five years experience in manufacturing, testing, maintenance, or modification of Airframe, engines, avionics, Airframe systems, quality control.
- rotary wing engineering experience preferred.
- experience in mechanical components and electronic equipment analysis.
- Extensive TAMMS-a and Aviation procedures, regulations, standards.