• Continuous Support and knowledge transfer as and when required for UAE National.
• Leads plans and supervises the activities of assigned personnel in the Activity Planning Team to continuously archive KPIs and millstones.
• Leads and support site team for developing all site required Plans.
• Prepare Divisional Budget, Raise BRs and AFEs for Management Approval. Budget Optimization, monitoring and controlling to achieve site profitability KPI in coordination with site teams.
• Prepare the performance KPIs for each year and review progress on quarterly basis.
• Develop and prepare consolidated list of audit findings action plans. Track, update and report the progress accordingly on monthly basis.
• Site presentations as and when required.
• Regular review for work order backlog and evaluate the criticality. Develop and prepare consolidated plan in coordination with all the stake holders and ensure the effective implementation.
• Planning for site campaigns for plants to overcome the high risk ranking items in coordination with site teams.
• Organize meetings daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly with site management and other stake holders as and when required on all planning related subjects.
• Ensure coordination and alignment amongst production, operations and maintenance teams for achieving monthly production targets.
• Monitor and review the maintenance compliance. Highlight gaps and non-compliance to Site Management, develop action plans for the way forward and ensure the effective implementation.
• Follow up with commercial for critical / nil stock materials ordering / cataloging / delivery etc.
• Develop and prepare monthly accommodation occupancy plan in coordination with all stake holders and ensure the maximum utilization.
• Reviews Barge Programs regularly and ensure to capture all front-line activities during barge maintenance campaign. Monitor the execution progress and highlight any gaps/concerns.
• Highlight / report high risk items identified and update in Risk Management Register, coordinate for ranking the risks, prepares and follows-up short & long term action plan.
• Develop and prepare Business Cases as and when required with proposed mitigation plans in coordination with stakeholders.
• Action as a team member for improving and achieving annual WHTs hook up completions as planned.
• Define the scope of work.
• Identify tasks to be performed.
• Review applicable procedures for planned work or sub tasks.
• Identify potential hazards.
• Review HSE requirement.
• Review lesson learned from similar tasks.
• Identify any necessary training.
• Ensure necessary resources are available.
• Develop job plans.
• Allocate sufficient time to perform task.
• Review work plan with all involved personnel.
• Implement the work plan.
• Monitor and measure performance on the work plan.
• Set time and action plans for improvement
Budgets and Operational Plans
• Prepare the draft scope for the site ROs during the budget exercise, consolidate the scope and submit to finance for review and comments if any.
• Upon receipt of approved budget, prepare track sheet to monitor the actual spent against original budget for respective ROs.
• Update to site management on monthly basis for the variation of actual spent.
• Review the performance with site management on quarterly basis.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Work in line with company policies and procedures
Organisation Structure and Development
• Review, develop and recommend the appropriate organisation structure for the Section that will best utilize human capital while proactively incorporating sustainability into the on-going work practices to meet the business objectives.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Using information from a variety of sources, identifying immediate action needed to address current issues, seizing the opportunity to enhance performance and advance horizontal / vertical goals. Attending to imminent issues while maintaining an awareness of emergency opportunities.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Monitoring of HSE & Assurance Integrity Scorecard and action as required.
• Prepares Weekly/Monthly Site Management and Performance progress reports and presentations (Weekly highlights, Monthly Performance contract updates, Monthly Budget variance analysis; Business Risk Management progress updates; Audits actions tracking updates; Annual site achievements).
2. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Regular contacts with site Job Officers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers to follows up all activities and actions.
• Regular contacts with VP for follows-up, directives and data preparations.
• Regular contact with Onshore based Managers, TL’s and Engineers for liaison and exchange of operation, maintenance and technical information.
• Works according to established company procedures and professional standards. Exercises latitude in directing the work of the Section by determining work methods from several existing alternatives.