• Design and install quality control process sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques.
• Design or specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Analyze production limitations and standards.
• Recommend revision of specifications when indicated.
• Formulate or assist in formulating quality control policies and procedures.
• Develop the economics of any quality control program when required.
• Devise sampling procedures and design and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establish program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
• Apply statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
• Review all purchased products or components and provide input to the decision to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
• Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality activities.
• Prepare and present technical and program information to team members and management.
• Direct technical and administrative workers engaged in quality activities.
• Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards.
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
• Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review of Client WPS /PQR /WPQR of on site welding jobs
• Thorough Review of Field service reports ,NDE certificates ,Welder Qualification certificates ,Inspection reports and communicate to FSE and client if any discrepancies
• Monitoring Field service tools calibration and upload the data in AIMS
• Conducting internal audits in Field service and provide data to MR
• Experience in Preparing the Gap analysis ,Risk Assesment if any new process introduced in QMS
• Train and Implement of new BPA Service process and measure the effectiveness by conducting regular internal audits
• Willing to travel in MENA region if any field service request by supervisors
• Prepare Quality Plans for Major field service jobs/Projects wherever requested by Client
• Approval and Sign off COC,COS,COSC and SOF
• Review of Databooks and approve before shipping to Client
• Manage NCR's /CAR's for product line/projects
• Active participation in team Root Cause Analysis ,Product NCR Disposition and input to management for continual improvement
• Prepare the management report and statistical data analysis to support Regional QA Manager during API/ISO Auidts
• Manage PIMS for product lines
• Manage field via QPR
• Ability to work within Rig & Aftermarket environment
• Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
• In process & Final inspection at vendor premises to ensure the integrity of repair and documentation if needed .
• Extensive walking and standing
• Sitting at desk for extended periods of time
• Ability to work extended hours as required
• Good communication and technical reporting skills
• To adhere to NOV HSE practices and Policies inside the workshop
• No legal records in UAE and home country
• Ability to work with all levels of management inside and outside of the facility
• Ability to work directly with the Field Service Engineers , Supervisors and Client
• Ability to hold meetings as well as present information
• Ability to read blue prints and interpret requirements
• Proficient in Micro Office
• Ability to learn other software programs as required
• Ability to transform technical requirements to written work instructions
• Bachelor degree preferred but not required
• 3 to 5 years in a QA/QC role
• Valid ASNT Level II MPI & LPI certificate
• Preferred AWS or CWSIP 3.1certificate
• Lead auditor certificate ISO9001:2015
• Knowledge on Fabrication ,Repair ,Machine shop inspection and measuring tools
• Knowledge in API Q1 ,API 4G ,5CT ,6A ,7L ,8B,8C,16 A, 16 C,20E &API 53 standards
• Full Conversant with ASTM ,ASME & Industrial Standards