lead, supervises and Coordinates Well construction activities of rig fleet. Advises on all aspects of cementing, stimulation, fracturing, coiled tubing and Waste management. recommends cement engineering concepts, Designs for drilling and Work -over operations including coordination of cement activities related to exploration, appraisal, Development and Work-over wells.
- Ensures Well Integrity and quality through optimum cementing operation with the most cost effective procedures throughout the Well life Cycle
- Ensures appropriate Advises are given on cementing, stimulation, fracturing, coiled tubing and Waste management engineering aspects on all rigs.
- Ensures the Technical Integrity and quality of all wells delivered by Drilling.
- Prepares various studies related to cement and Completion fluids.
- lead and Prepares objectives of laboratory and reviews laboratory testing procedures and recommends new equipment/ procedures. reviews the laboratory studies results and Advises course of action.
- lead, supervises and controls the activities carried out by the workforce to ensure the proper, Safe and economical implementation of the programs with regard to cement and Environmental compliance.
- Ensures provision of a complete, accurate and informative Well summary
- monitors closely the cost of the cement and recommends necessary actions to optimize cost.