1. Offshore Structural Engineer
2. Installation Draftsman with offshore pipeline
3. AutoCAD Draftsman
4. Tekla Modeler, Detail Engineer
5. Civil & Structural Engineer
6. Structural Designer, Mechanical Engineer
7. Piping Draftsman, Piping Engineer, PDS, PDMS Modeler
8. Electrical Engineer, Electrical Draftsman
9. Engineering Manager, HR Officer
10. Marine Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, QA/QC Inspector
11.Architectural Draughtsman/ AutoCAD 2D/3D Operators
12. Business Development Executive(Job Location-Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai and Kanya Kumari)
13. Sale Development Executive(Job Location-Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai and Kanya Kumari)
14. Air Ticketing Executive(Job Location-Chennai and Kanya Kumari)
15. HR Executive(Job Location-Chennai and Kanya Kumari)
1. Installation Draftsman with offshore pipeline experience
2: Offshore Structural Engineer
Experience in Inplace analysis of WHT and Process platforms etc.,
-Preparation of weight control report
-Capability of performing local analysis with hand calculations
-Familiar with API, AISC, etc.
-SACS software modelling and analysis
3: Autocad draughtsman with Structural Steel Detailing.
4: For structural draughtsman, the candidate should have knowledge of AutoCAD 2018 or later version, Cadmatic Hull, and outfitting, Ship Constructor 2018 and Tekla software, and experience in shipyard, offshore / Oil & Gas industry in the design office.
5: For piping, draftsman candidate must be familiar with marine & offshore piping design, plot plan, pipe support design, and spool gen software
6: For Electrical Engineer Candidate should have knowledge of Electrical&Instrumentation System for Ships, Rigs and other Marine/Offshore Structures.Knowledge of IP Protection.
7: Marketing with Direct Cooperate Business Development.
Must be a MBA with good communication skill
8: Air Ticketing, Must completed IATA course and Diploma in Tours and Travels, MBA with good communication skill.