As Yas Island Abu Dhabi's premier hotel, Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi sets the standard for exceptional service throughout its 499 impeccable rooms and suites, 12 innovative dining venues and lounges, and the sumptuous ESPA at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi. The interiors of this Abu Dhabi resort embody a contemporary fusion of elegance and momentum, created with sensuous curves and sleek lines.
Guests marvel at the incredible LED canopy that not only emits a concert of color and shade but also embraces the exhilarating Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, defining the Abu Dhabi hotel as a landmark across Yas Island and one of the world s most extraordinary destinations.
For further information visit www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/abudhab i
About Viceroy Hotel Group:
Viceroy Hotel Group is a hotel industry leader in creativity and innovation that draws upon the diverse backgrounds, personalities and styles of our colleagues to ensure a vibrant and unique perspective. At Viceroy Hotel Group, you will discover a wide array of exciting and productive environments where career skills are challenged and sharpened.
We attract the best candidates throughout our acclaimed portfolio of properties. It is here that you can maximize your skills and experience as part of a fast-paced, dynamically expanding hotel organization. Viceroy Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With an ever-expanding global portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts spanning six countries, Viceroy Hotel Group is one of the foremost hospitality leaders in design innovation, experiential luxury, and distinct service and style standards.
For further information visit www.viceroyhotelgroup.com
The Engineering coordinator oversees all aspects of the coordination and administration of the Engineering department. He/she is the communication hub within the department and the main connection to other departments in the hotel.
General Responsibilities Include:
• Maintains and submits all HR-related documentation
• Ensures safekeeping and filing of all contracts, financial records, energy reports etc.
• Receives maintenance requests from guests and colleagues
• Assist in the prioritization and assignment of tasks to the Engineering colleagues
• Completes day-to-day secretarial tasks and arranges appointments for the Director of Engineering
• Able to communicate well in English, both written and spoken.
• Working knowledge of Engineering terminology and basic office equipment
• Ability to multi-task while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Computer proficiency for the use of Microsoft Office programs, Work order request management system and inventory control system
• Good physical condition, able to lift heavy loads and walk/stand for extended periods of time
Education: High school certificate or equivalent. Diploma in Office Administration preferred
Experience: Needs to have a minimum of two years experience as a Coordinator, preferably in an Engineering environment, Hotel Industry Experience preferred.
Licenses or Certificates:
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :