1.Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
2. Maintain the gymnasium equipment to the highest standard.
3. Maintain, repair, and attend to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance requests.
4. Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
5. Maintains the plants and machinery to the highest standards including water tanks
6. Maintain the swimming pool and swimming pool plant rooms.
7. To be fully versed and capable in kitchen gas and electrical equipment, Linen room equipment, electrical, plumbing, repairs of motors, pumps and any other related work to the designated areas.
8. Advise Engineering Shift in-charge on day to day operations/defects through the relevant log sheet and verbally as well.
9. plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing electrical switches and outlets and programming TV's
10. Public Areas - plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing and/or adjusting all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical, HVAC equipment, pump, generator, mechanic equipment and cosmetic items.
11. Tools - to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
13. Records - to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units. To maintain a thorough log of each day s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
A Pullman school of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Apply to this vacancy