1. Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
2. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
3. Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
4. Maintain, repair, and attend to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance requests.
5. Carry out planned preventive maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
6. Maintains the plants and machinery to the highest standards including water tanks
7. Maintain the swimming pool and swimming pool plant rooms
8. To be fully versed and capable in kitchen gas and electrical equipment, Linen room equipment, electrical, plumbing, repairs of motors, pumps and any other related work to the designated areas.
9. Advise Engineering Shift in-charge on day to day operations/defects through the relevant log sheet and verbally as well.
10. Plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing electrical switches and outlets and programming TV's
11. Public Areas - plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing and/or adjusting all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical, HVAC equipment, pump, generator, mechanic equipment and cosmetic items.
12. Tools - to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
13. Records - to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units. To maintain a thorough log of each day s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
14. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
15. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
16. Communicate each day s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
17. Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
18. Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests and employees health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
19. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
20. Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
21. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
22. Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
23. Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
24. Carry out any other task given by his superiors. Ensure all work procedures are carried out as per HACCP standards.
25. Daily HACCP record and document keeping.
Apply to this vacancy