The English Language Instructor will be responsible for teaching the English language to Saudi personnel and other personnel as required.
• Responsible for teaching specialized courses such as reading and writing in the English language, technical terminologies, and technical strengthening classes.
• Responsible for completing and maintaining all applicable forms, records, and reports.
• Use and maintain all provided English laboratory equipment.
• Maintain cleanliness and general maintenance of associated work areas to include computer labs, classrooms, or any other areas used in the instructional process.
• Responsible for ordering all instructional materials and student materials.
• Ensure adequate amounts of needed supplies are on hand to conduct instruction in order to avoid delays in training.
• The Lead Instructor shall assist in organizing the efforts of the department, helping other instructors when needed, follow-up, and ensure accomplishment on all related issues for the English Department, and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
• Knowledge of different philosophical systems and religions.
• This includes their basic principles, values, ethics, ways of thinking, customs, practices, and their impact on human culture.
• The ability to speak clearly
Experience & Education
• Masters or Bachelors degree in English is required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience teaching English as a foreign or a second language.
• Experience in curriculum development and revision is desired.
• Certification in Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), Teach English as a Second Language (TESL), and Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
• Work should be conducted in an office/classroom setting.
Industry Type :
Defence / Military / Government
Functional Area :
Teaching / Education