ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS FOR COLLEGES , the Sultanate of Oman, Academic Year 2019-2020
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider education consultancy company, is seeking: ENGLISH LANGUAGE COLLEGE TEACHERS
Start Date: 1 September 2019, the first semester of academic year 2019-2020.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities: Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain - Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• 55 Years old and below
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Salary: Up to OMR 950 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience. Monthly compensation packages as follows:
BA, OMR 875
BA+MA, OMR 900
BA+MA+PhD, OMR 925
Housing and Furniture allowance: OMR 200
Utilities allowance: OMR 44
Transportation allowance: OMR 60
Gratuity: 1/2 month basic salary per year of completed service.
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days