English Teacher - International Language School - Bahrain - January 2020
As an English teacher who can stimulate learning and improve standards, this role at a leading international language school, which has an excellent reputation for providing an enriched education, is an ideal position.
Are you someone who:
• has a passion for the English language
• has an excellent understanding of grammar and great communication skills
• is presentable, energetic, dynamic and flexible
• has the desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor's Degree in either English, Business, Law or Journalism
• Additional TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA certification
• At least 1 year of teaching experience
• Graduates with excellent communication skills and knowledge of grammar will also be considered
• Driving license preferred but not a requirement
• Knowledge and understanding of Chinese Mandarin would be an added bonus (but not a requirement), as the school are interested in trialling basic Mandarin lessons
This role would suit an English Teacher who is searching for an opportunity to join a dynamic international language school that is committed to raising student achievements; perfect for inspirational professionals who want to leave a lasting impression on their pupils.
Through your creative and dynamic attitude, you will help create an immersive, positive and comfortable learning environment which inspires enthusiasm and a love of English in the students (aged 17+). You will help your students develop their oral communication skills through speaking and listening activities such as debates, role play and interactive games and activities.
The school is part of a well-established and incredibly successful American global education company, with a rich 140-year history and schools and language centres in over 70 countries.
All teachers are trained in the school's unique training method during their first week and will subsequently gain a qualification which is recognised by any of the company's other schools across the world, enabling you to potentially teach in multiple locations in the future.
Salary, Benefits and Other Information
• Tax-free salary ( 1480 - 1800 pcm) depending on experience
• Free accommodation
• Transportation allowance
• 15-month contract (renewable)
• Flexible teaching schedule
• End of contract completion bonus
• Free training and qualification provided
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools across Asia and the Middle East to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right role in a school and location that suits; and work closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want abroad.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process, and provide a wealth of resources and friendly expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.
To apply: Please send your most recent CV to Kris.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.