In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
The Entertainment Coordinator provides assistance and support to the Production Manager and Stage Manager in the coordination of talent, tech, VIP s and venue start-up/shut down procedures. Create and maintain documentation of schedules, itineraries and production books. Day to day operations of rehearsals/shows and events, interaction with cast/crew/front line staff and guests.
• Performs the duties of opening and /or closing the venue or area, including signing in/out cast and crew, monitoring start-up/ shut down procedures. Monitor all rehearsals, performance and backstage areas for show quality, safety and SOP compliance.
• Coordinates production plans and directs activities of performers and stage crew during rehearsals and performance.
• Support Supervisor in event documentation including nightly FYI s and status report
• Monitors performances on stage/back stage/green rooms for show quality, safety and SOP compliance.
• Communication of pertinent information inter/intra departmentally
• Act as first point of contact for addressing guest situations in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Execute and maintain policies, procedures and processes for the respective function/department and ensure reviewing and keeping the existing ones updated as part of the continuous process improvement .
• Maintain relevant electronic systems to bring efficiency and effectiveness to existing processes.
• Interface with DPR internal and external clients in a professional and courteous manner.
• Act as main contact for entertainment venues and performers during shows and events while relaying information to resolve any issues that arise.
• Monitor event logistics in order to ensure that all entertainment elements are in compliance with the rules and regulations, set forth by Motiongate Entertainment dept.
• Must be able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• High School Diploma Event/theatrical/theme park experience preferred.
• 1 2 year experience in theme parks and/or professional theatre
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Advanced English Skills- both written and spoken.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts, solve problems and implement solutions.
• Available for overtime work as schedule requires and work on weekends.
• Site work on functioning construction site is required
• Travel outside of the site office may be required.
• BA Theatre Degree
• 3 & above years of experience in theme parks and/or a professional theatre
• Ability to navigate well on both PC and Mac computers
The Best Part of The Story:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which will be around AED. 4400/- Per Month, this includes; housing allowance, & other utilities allowance. Also provides others benefits which includes; annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.