In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
The Entertainment supervisor is responsible for assisting the Entertainment Manager in managing/operating all aspect of the pre-production, coordination, production of rehearsals, shows and events as assigned. The Entertainment supervisor is also responsible for managing staff, schedules and daily operating budgets. They should have complete knowledge of their area, tech and talent and be able to address cast concerns and properly disseminate tech information to appropriate teams, they support the production manager in operating in different zones and maintain and scheduling.
• Meet with the Production Manager on a weekly basis
• Accountable for the supervision and evaluation of the talent and administrative staff for the assigned venue(s) assuring that all administrative duties are completed in timely and accurate manner including but not limited to scheduling, company management and other budgetary functions for the assigned venue(s).
• Monitor all performance and backstage areas for quality, safety etc. this includes giving performance notes and checking in with coordinators regularly.
• Responsible for effectively communicating necessary information which pertains to the operation of the assigned entertainment venue(s), to both upper management and employees of the venue(s).
• Accountable to administer all policies and
• Attend weekly production meetings with Stage Manager, Entertainment Coordinator, Cast(s), and Techs of each production / event.
• Produce & distribute weekly production reports as stipulated by the Production Manager.
• Will coordinate with Production Manager to schedule onboarding for any & all new talents and production staff.
• Attend any outside meetings stipulated by the Production Manager.
• Will liaise and communicate with outside producers and production staff for any and all special events as stipulated by the production Manager.
• Oversees the collection, organization and running of rehearsals and shows inclusive of cast, crew, costuming, props and all show elements.
• As required, may call shows or assist hands on back stage during performances.
• Maintains all records, inventories, schedules and payroll records for assigned area.
• Collaborates with Production Management, Show Directors, Performance Captains, Tech management to execute each production.
• Assist the Production Manager to develop and implement policies, procedures and processes for the respective function/department and ensure reviewing and keeping the existing ones updated as part of the continuous process improvement.
• Manage implementation of relevant electronic systems to bring efficiency and effectiveness to existing processes.
• Assist the Production Manager as they set objectives/ KPIs/ milestones for the respective department/ function and conduct appraisals for direct reporters on Electronic Performance Management System.
• Ensure that team members are provided learning and career development opportunities by identifying successors within the team, preparing them for the next accountable roles and recommending them for external trainings whenever required in consultation with HR Department.
• Ensure that productivity and service delivery of the department is improved on continuous basis by keeping team members motivated and retained.
• Assist Production Manager to develop cross training and temporary promotional opportunities for team members.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• University Diploma five years equivalent theme park, theatrical, cruise ship experience in Stage Management
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals.
• 5 years equivalent experience in Stage and/or Production Management
• Computer skills- proficient in Word, Excel, and general computer literacy
• People and time management
• Ability to communicate with all kinds of people
• Great problem solver
• Ability to work well in a high pressured and fast paced environment
• Theatrical stage managing, directing, designing, and/or acting experience
• Stage craft and/or technical experience
• Stage Management experience
• Production Management experience
• Ability to adapt to an ever changing work environment
• Ability to work with many different artistic personalities and staff
• Ability to juggle several different tasks and job responsibilities at the same time
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which will be around AED. 6600/- Per Month, this includes; housing allowance, & other utilities allowance. Also provides others benefits which includes; annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.