1) Solid knowledge of Infor M3 ERP finance modules, reporting, BI Modules in M3 and M3 system in general.
2) Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyse system user requirements to define and design system enhancements.
3) Fast in developing customized set of Finance reports using SQL, Crystal Report and MS Excel.
4) Enhance the utilization of Report and BI Modules.
5) Solid Knowledge of Internal and External transaction in M3.
6) Good knowledge of Supply Chain and maintenance Modules
7) Responsible for ensuring that all levels of the Finance staff are informed and collaborating effectively on the implementation /executing of new processes.
8) Develop M3 User Manual for Finance Module.
9) Ensure the Infor M3 Finance Module knowledge are passed to end users.
10) Responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs.
11) Work closely with M3 ERP Supervisor to develop System Authority Matrix and privilege and excuse it in the system.
12) Work closely with M3 ERP Supervisor and Chief Accountant to automate the daily system updates from Supply chain to Finance GLs.
13) Reduce the reliance on Infor Consultants and be the focal point for any M3-Finance related issues.
14) Be hands with Infor Consultants for any Finance related issues that cannot be addressed internally by you and M3 ERP Supervisor.
15) Responsible for Financial data accuracy and maintain Chart of Account.
16) Develop several reports such as (BS, P&L, Division P&L, Brothers P&L, AR Aging, Inventory Aging, and Cash Flow Forecast. MIS Forecast, Received Not Invoiced Aging, Charged Not invoiced Aging, Customer P&L, Product ( SKUs) P&L etc.) as required by CFO and reduce the level of customization on Crystal Report.
17) Provide monthly reconciliation between GL and Sub Ledgers such as ( AR, AP, Inventory , Cash & Bank).