ERP Functional Specialist
We are currently working with an established Oil & Gas operator conducting production and exploration operations in the Middle East. Our client is seeking an experienced ERP Functional Specialist who will be a member of the ERP team working on the SAP ERP Implementation to work in Kurdistan on a 30/28 rotation basis.
The Candidate will be responsible for during the implementation phase, working closely with the selected Implementation Partner to analyse, design, propose and eventually deliver the proposed SAP solution to business. Post go-live, the ERP Lead shall manage all support of the ERP landscape at site and liaise closely with ERP Application Manager in the UAE and the plant team to ensure SLA's are met.
This is a position which requires familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure, SAPGUI, the definition of SAP landscape tiers and applications - with specific focus on Enterprise Asset Management modules. It covers all aspects of SAP Technical Architecture design, build, testing and maintenance.
The candidate must have the following to be considered:
• More than 6-8 years of experience in SAP environment and 3 years working on Maintenance domain
• A good working functional knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance module
• Fluent English speaking
• Strong technical skills. Analytical & technical mindset that is also fluent with various Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Visio, PPT, Word, Teams, OneNote, Skype, etc).
• Has been actively involved in a previous SAP implementation
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
• Has prior experience teaching or training others on using various computer applications
Our client offers a salary of $6,000 - $8,000 per month and working a rotation of 30/28 with flights and accommodation provided.
Should you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV immediately
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted due to the high number of applicants